Yesterday, Jordan and I got done with school super early. The sun was shining and we were feeling optimistic. So we went home made a snack and packed up to go climbing on real rocks. We decided to go to Heise to climb. We got out there and the ground was covered in mud from all the melted snow. We got all ready to go and I led the climb. Pretty much it felt like this:
My hands were quite cold. Jordan was a trouper and made it up after I came down and we decided that our outdoor climbing was a little premature for Rexburg. So we went home and had hot chocolate! Yum!
We cannot wait for it to get a little warmer so we can go outside and not come home with near frost bite. Also, Jordan just got a mountain bike and Todd from back home brought it up for us!
Needless to say... We are DYING for summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment