Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mike, Danielle, and Jace come to visit!

This past weekend was a long weekend for us. Three days off of school! Jordan and I have been wanting people to come stay with us at our cabin and Danielle and Mike finally took us up on it! They got here late on Friday night. Saturday we took them on a tour of the new buildings on campus, which made me appreciate just how great our school is. Then we went to Craigo's, which by the way has the best salad bar! They didn't have Danielle's favorite dessert... the brownie with ice cream on top. So sad since that's what she was so excited for. We got a cookie monster, which turned out pretty good. We then basically watched movies, hung out, and laughed a lot. It was so fun to have Jace around. It looks like his new favorite uncle is Gin Gin (Jordan). It was so fun having people stay with us for the first time.


Jordan and I testing our two person sleeping bag!
Thanks Grandpa Larry and Grandma Marry!

 Makin banana pancakes, pretend like its the weekend...
 Little cowboy
 Goin to see the cows
 At Craigos

 Our Cookie Monster all gone...
 Jace had to sit on Gin Gin's lap
 We had a foot war! haha
 Love him

 My ugly face...
 Danielle's ugly face...
 So cute!
 Me: what's your name? 
Jace: Dace
 Jordan teachin Jace to use a gun early!
 I get him prepped to be a rock climber...
 Gin Gin reading a bed time story!
 The boys
It was so much fun havin Danielle and Mike over! Can't wait to see them again and have more visitors! Now I must go rub my husbands back... Unfortunately I accidentally gave him my cold and now I get to nurse him back to health!

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY, IT LET ME POST MY COMMENT! I love this and we had so much fun! We're glad that you want us back because I was pretty sure you'd be sick of us by the time the weekend was over!:) Can't wait to see you guys again and hang out! You know we have to plan a trip to ISU once you move there right?! Especially since Skylar's probably coming down there! It will be a party!!!!

    ReplyDelete