Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Spring Break 2013

This year for spring break we wanted to go up an visit Becca, my beautiful sis-in-law!
She was living up in Washington doing an internship before she leaves on her mission to Brazil in August.
If you know anything about the Ray family, you know that the LOVE movies,
that includes the Twilight series. 
So naturally, being in Washington, we had to go to Forks and take the peninsula tour!
It was so much fun I can't even explain! 
I love Becca and getting to hang out with her again was so much fun!


 Becca picked us up from the airport and we stayed the night with her host family 
and started our adventure the next day.
We stopped at some beaches on the way to our hotel in Forks!
The beaches up there are so pretty!
I am falling in love with the ocean more and more when I see it!
Always goofing off :)
I love him!
Becca in front of Bella's house!
They take it very seriously up there.
Jacobs bike!




The classic jumping picture!
My vampire sparkling in the rare sunshine!
I love sparkly things!
The ONLY ones in this Mexican restaurant in Port Angeles.
Waiting in line for the ferry!
Coming in to Seattle on the ferry
Gum wall... AKA Jordan's worst nightmare

We rode on the new Ferris wheel thingy they had.
This trip was so much fun! I can't wait to hang out with Becca more before she leaves on her mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment